Students, yesterday the state of Illinois released guidelines allowing us to begin behind the wheel drivers education training.
Our instructors will be contacting you shortly to schedule your driving and all driving is based on students' birthdate.
Below are the guidelines.
Driver’s Education Behind-the-Wheel Instruction- As per ISBE Guidelines. June 4th, 2020
In order to provide behind-the-wheel training to students in driver’s education in compliance
with all Secretary of State and IDPH safety requirements, the following procedures must be
• Allow only two students and one instructor per vehicle.
• Face coverings must be worn, unless medically contraindicated.
• Prohibit eating and drinking in the vehicle.
• Open the windows whenever possible.
• Do not make any stops during the training that are not applicable to driver’s education to
reduce the amount of time in the vehicle.
• Complete hand hygiene with soap and water or hand sanitizer, as appropriate, before and
after driving, and, at the minimum, upon completion. Hand sanitizers should be placed in
• Clean and disinfect the steering wheel, door handles, seatbelt fastener, controls/dials that
the driver would come in contact with, keys, etc. in between each behind-the-wheel
• Conduct regular routine cleaning and disinfecting of the seats.